Monday, 19 March 2012

Ethical Fashion II

Photobucket

If you follow Ceri at Style Eyes Ethical Fashion Blog you will know that it is time for another ethical fashion competition. I had these outfit pictures just ready and waiting for a good opportunity to be used and when Ceri sent me an email to tell me about the competition they immediately came to mind.

I have been itching to show you all this dress since I bought it a couple of months ago but for some reason it hasn't appeared on the blog yet. This vintage dress is from the 60s and I got it on sale at Stiletto Girl Vintage on Etsy. Like the vintage dress I blogged about here it had been on my favourites list for a while. After missing out on a similar vintage dress I was inclined to go for it.

Photobucket
Photobucket

It was a great bargain and the measurements are just right. I always think if you love a vintage dress and the measurements happen to be perfect you should snap it up straight away because it doesn't happen that often. Even with generic high street sizes I still find it difficult to find something as well fitting. It makes a nice change that the length was just right for me too, the dress in a petite length so it falls just right for my height I think.

If you want to join in the competition there is still time and some great prizes on offer. So what are you waiting for?

If you have an ethical fashion post I would love to see it, leave a link to the post in the comments and I'll check it out...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12 comments:

  1. ooh it's lovely, and such a delicate pinky colour :) I took part in the competition last time, might do again :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous. Lace dresses like this one are really my favorites. One of these days, I'm going to get myself one. And then I am going to blog about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is so beautiful!wow!!!love lace.especially in nude colours like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is gorgeous, so pretty and romantic :) xxx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember you buying this dress -it's gorgeous. And what's more, it couldn't be more perfect with the huge lace trends lately! :)

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look adorablee! i love your dress
    xo
    ella

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg this dress is gorgeous on you what a lovely colour!
    XX Ilana

    ReplyDelete
  8. that dress is so gorgeous. I love everything about it! Lush!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great outfit! I love opaque black tights!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! I'm a sucker for lace...especially a lace dress. What a fantastic find!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is super pretty, such a good find!! And that is so perfect about the measurements, high street ones can be really odd sizes!!
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...